Mrs Wilding's Weekly Words Autumn 7
- Please check your email as I have sent the '2build a profile' observations of your child for this half term.
- Please inform us if your child will be away at the time of our Nursery Department Christmas production which will take place on Tuesday 10 December at 9.00am with the dress rehearsal happening the day before. We ask that all children attend both mornings even if it is not a booked session. There will be no charge for this if it is not a regular session. I will be sending out your seat requests form with costume requests at the beginning of the next half term.
- We wish you all a very happy half term fortnight and will take this opportunity to let you know the Thames Valley Police Halloween code:
- Please only call at houses you know! Don’t knock on doors where there is a 'No trick or treat' sign.
- Be visible – your children may be dressed as dark beings but they need to be seen by other road users.
- Take a torch with you.
- Stay in areas lit well by street lights. Be careful not to frighten vulnerable people, especially the elderly.
- Don’t let your children talk to strangers on the street.
- Don’t let your children go into any houses.
- No treat means no trick – don’t let a good night go bad. Please respect other people’s wishes!