Nursery's words Autumn week 11
‘It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere we go’
I know it was only 1 December this week but with the flurry and slight blanketing of snow, joined with the decorating of our classrooms, the feeling was extremely festive.
The children were able to wrap up warm and enjoy the sensory experiences which the snow gave them. They explored mark making, imaginative play and enjoyed sharing the experience with their friends.
By the end of Tuesday:
- The classrooms looked spectacular, check!
- The Nativity sounded wonderful, check!
- The children were happy and excited, check!
Dates to remember:
- Monday 6 December - Dress rehearsal (All costumes must be in)
- Thursday 9 December - Our ‘Nursery Rhyme Nativity’ - parents welcome (2 adults per child)
- Friday 10 December - Christmas jumper day + Christmas lunch for full-time children.
- Monday 13 December - Christmas party + entertainer (party clothes to be worn)
- Thursday 16 December - Last day of term