EYFS and KS1 Class Teacher
We are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and passionate teachers to join our highly committed and professional team. Both posts are to cover maternity leave and may be required for up to 12 months. One role requires EYFS teaching experience and the other is to cover a year 2 Teacher. The post would suit an experienced practitioner who is committed to raising standards at all levels; delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through their passion for teaching. These roles are required at our Junior Boys’ School from January 2021.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS in the appropriate age range and experience teaching EYFS or KS1.
- Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way.
- Strong in the core subjects (English, Maths and Science)
- Ready to utilise the benefits of an independent curriculum that is innovative and flexible in terms of delivery and content.
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life.
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website and email completed forms to email@example.com (no agencies, please). Alternative, please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Applications must be received by 12.00pm on Monday 28 September 2020. Interviews will likely be held on 1st and 2nd October 2020. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.