Teacher of Biology
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate teacher of Biology to join our College Avenue site from April 2020. This post is to cover maternity leave and may be required for up to 12 months. You will be committed to raising standards at all levels, delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through your passion for the subject. We invite applications from experienced practitioners to join our highly committed and professional team.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS in the appropriate subject and age range.
- An excellent practitioner able to teach science at key stage 3 and Biology at Key Stage 4.
- Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way.
- Ready to utilise the benefits of an independent curriculum that is innovative and flexible in terms of delivery and content.
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life.
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all, you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards.
In return, we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Thursday 21 November 2019. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but maybe submitted as additional supporting documentation.