EYFS, KS1& KS2 Cover Teacher & Wraparound Care Manager
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Teacher to join our highly committed and professional team. During term-time you will work as a cover supply teacher, working across all years, from EYFS to Key Stage 2 within our Junior Schools.
In addition, you will manage and work within the School’s Wrap Around Care Service. To manage and support all staff, resources and processes to guarantee the smooth running of the Claires Court Wraparound Care Service. This is a full-time post, working all year round, between the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm, from June 2019.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS in the appropriate age range and experience teaching EYFS or in Early Years.
- Able to manage the day to day staffing requirements of the Extended Day Care Provision
- Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way.
- Ready to utilise the benefits of an independent curriculum that is innovative and flexible in terms of delivery and content.
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life.
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com (no agencies, please). Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Thursday 2 May 2019. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.
Junior Boys Raise Over £1700 for Charity Cake Sale!
There was a real buzz in the air at Junior Boys when pupils...Read more