Learning Support Assistant
We are seeking to appoint a highly committed and self-motivated Learning Support Assistant. The successful candidate will work under the guidance of the Class Teacher in our Junior Boys School to support children within the classroom.
This is a full time role Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4.00pm, when the School is in session.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Experienced working with young people, in a classroom setting, ideally in a similar role and age range.
- Educated to a good standard: English and Maths GCSE A-C grade.
- Highly organised and have good IT skills.
- An enthusiastic team player, with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations.
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 8:00am on Tuesday 23 April 2019. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.
Junior Boys Raise Over £1700 for Charity Cake Sale!
There was a real buzz in the air at Junior Boys when pupils...Read more