Claires Court Juniors Aims
- Offer excellent academic provision with excellent academic rigour
- Exemplify high-quality teaching
- Have excellent differentiation
- Prepare pupils well for the next stage of their education
- Offer excellent, individual, pastoral care
- Ensure a smooth transition and personalised learning throughout the years
- Have a broad curriculum
- Provide equal opportunities for boys and girls
Uniquely Claires Court
Our current class structure is also unique. We have traditionally taught girls and boys on different school sites, whilst learning the same curriculum and in September 2023, we introduced coeducational learning with an aim of being fully co-ed by 2029. Our current Reception classes are co-ed and we will continue to teach the current Year 1 - 6 children in a single-sex capacity until they leave school. From September 2024, the current reception class will then be Year 1 and they are therefore continuing their coeducational journey.
If you are considering us as a future school for your child then I would warmly welcome you to visit us. We show parents around while the school is in full flow; there is no better way to appreciate how wonderful the school is seeing the children interact.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Mrs Leanne Kirby
Head of Juniors & Nursery