Claires Court Juniors Aims
- Offer excellent academic provision with excellent academic rigour
- Exemplify high-quality teaching
- Have excellent differentiation
- Prepare pupils well for the next stage of their education
- Offer excellent, individual, pastoral care
- Ensure a smooth transition and personalised learning throughout the years
- Have a broad curriculum
- Provide equal opportunities for boys and girls
Uniquely Claires Court
Our current class structure is also unique. We have traditionally taught girls and boys on different school sites, whilst learning the same curriculum and from September 2023, we will be introducing coeducational learning with an aim of being fully co-ed by 2029. This year our Reception classes will be co-ed and we will continue to teach Year 1 and above in a single-sex capacity until they leave school. We are all very excited for this move and will be sharing our stories throughout on our social media pages.
If you are considering us as a future school for your child then I would warmly welcome you to visit us. We show parents around while the school is in full flow; there is no better way to appreciate how wonderful the school is seeing the children interact.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Mrs Leanne Kirby
Head of Juniors & Nursery