A diamond shaped, all through school
Claires Court is a broad ability day school for 2 to 18 year olds, based on three sites across Maidenhead.
The diamond all-through structure of the School means girls and boys are taught separately during their Junior and Senior school years, but learn together in the Nursery and Sixth Form.
Our unique structure has many benefits:
- Your child can join us at the start of their educational journey and stay with us throughout.
- A place is guaranteed at the next stage of education (subject to assessment/interview/grades).
- Your child can join us at any stage of their education.
- Progress is tracked through the school, allowing exceptional support and monitoring at times of transition.
- We know our pupils well as each division is like a small school.
- Each division benefits from the resources of a large school.
- A one-stop drop for the school run (internal bus links).
- A continuity of learning expectations and philosophy.
- Pupils are taught in a way that suits their gender during main school years.
- Focus can be on building pupils’ learning characteristics so they become better at things which come less naturally to them by gender.
- Shared core values and ethos for pastoral care.
- Social interaction for Junior and Senior divisions, when boys and girls come together for trips, events, concerts and curriculum related workshop activities such as hands-on-history days.
- Being part of a wider community, where older pupils take pride in working with the youngest.
- Sibling discounts.
Read NextAims and Values