Our mid group (children in Year 1 and 2) enjoy a programme that helps them develop their confidence with age appropriate activities and a range of dynamic equipment and resources.
- Maximum 1:8 ratio of adults to children in this age group
- Staff specially selected for their understanding of the needs of this age group of children.
What will your child achieve?
- Lots of new friends as they join a group of children of a similar age creating a real sense of community.
- Developed social skills by taking part in games and activities where sharing and turn taking are important and taking responsibility for their actions is noticed, praised and reflected on in the group.
- Developed physical and mental skills by engaging in the full variety of activities on offer, from balance and strength to experiencing new challenges like problem solving.
Read NextWhat's on in mid
World Book Day 2023 - Celebrating Books and Reading for Pleasure
World Book Day has been an absolute delight this year, and w...Read more