Our youngest children join the mini group, (3-4 year olds and Reception year) and enjoy a fun packed programme of activities with the emphasis on play in a caring and safe environment.
- Maximum 1:4/8 ratio of adults to children in this age group (will depend on the age of the children in the group).
- We offer additional age appropriate activities to Reception children who will often be based in a separate room from the younger children with their own group leader and staff. We call this group miniR.
- Qualified and experienced staff who support children in age-appropriate activities with particular attention paid to personal development, interaction with others and, most importantly, fun!
What will your child achieve?
- Lots of new friends as they join a group of children of a similar age creating a real sense of community.
- Developed social skills by taking part in games and activities where sharing and turn taking are important and taking responsibility for their actions is noticed and praised.
- Developed physical skills by engaging in a variety of outdoor and indoor activities, which all lead to increased self-esteem, confidence and emotional intelligence.
Read NextWhat's on in mini
Magicians, Jam Tarts And A Visit From The Ambulance Service
It was a week full of fun with the children at Holiday Activ...Read more