Why Choose Us?
Although we have close ties to the school, our services are open to all, not just pupils or prospective pupils of Claires Court.
Customer feedback tells us why we continue to be a successful holiday club:
- The best quality childcare regardless of age or ability level.
- Small age related groups within a larger club resulting in a huge range of opportunities on offer!
- Extended days from 8am to 6pm.
- Available EVERY holiday!
- Top quality staff, fully trained with specialist qualifications in teaching, sport, youth work and/or playwork, enthusiastic and able to offer a range of specialist activities.
- The chance for children to swim, play and splash most days in our super on site swimming pool.
- Hot lunches are available for sessions at College Avenue. These are prepared on site.
- Snacks and afternoon tea are also provided.
My son had an amazing time, he is already booked in for the next holiday. Your staff were so professional and kind as he didn't know anyone. But best of all, the variety of activities is wonderful. Ideal for an active 7 year old who gets bored easily!
About our staff
Our team of qualified playworkers all have an Enhanced DBS check. As well as being experienced in working with children they all have basic first aid training, with many holding a Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
Fully trained lifeguards are on duty when children are using the swimming pool.
We have a manager in charge at all clubs, with at least one trained first aider in attendance at all times. Staff are in many instances our own teaching staff, past pupils who are now undergraduates, or Sixth Form students.
Read NextA Typical Day of Activities