1:1 EAL Teacher
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic 1:1 EAL Teacher to join our highly committed and professional team from September 2019. The purpose of the role is to assess and teach pupils with English as an additional language on a 1:1 basis and support their integration into Claires Court. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented TEFL qualified Teacher. This is a full time, term time post working across all Claires Court School Sites.
To be successful in this role, you must be/hold:-
- A relevant EAL qualification/TEFL teaching qualification.
- Experienced in teaching or supporting EAL students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups.
- Highly motivated and experienced teacher who feels that they can make a significant and positive contribution to our EAL students.
- Skilled in devising individual or group programmes of support for EAL learners at varying levels of English development.
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Tuesday 23 April 2019. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.
Junior Boys Raise Over £1700 for Charity Cake Sale!
There was a real buzz in the air at Junior Boys when pupils...Read more