Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 2 Class Teacher, to join us from September 2016.
We invite applications from either NQT or more experienced teachers to join our highly committed and professional team. This is a full-time post working within our Junior Girls’ School.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU MUST BE:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS in the appropriate age range and experience teaching to KS2
- Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way
- Ready to utilise the benefits of an independent curriculum that is innovative and flexible in terms of delivery and content
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training. We expect all of our staff to engage in pedagogical reflection and development, and to contribute to on-going improvements in learning and curriculum design and delivery.
How to Apply
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
MAIDENHEAD SL6 6AW
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Monday 11 April 2016, please apply early, as applications will be considered on receipt; we reserve the right to interview / appoint before the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.
Claires Court is an equal opportunities employer.
Junior Boys Raise Over £1700 for Charity Cake Sale!
There was a real buzz in the air at Junior Boys when pupils...Read more