Open to children currently attending Claires Court Early Years (Nursery and Reception) from our College Avenue site.
Our youngest children join the mini group, (3-5 year olds) and enjoy a fun packed programme of activities with the emphasis on play in a caring and safe environment.
- Maximum 1:4/8 ratio of adults to children in this age group (will depend on the age of the children in the group).
- Qualified and experienced staff who support children in age-appropriate activities with particular attention paid to personal development, interaction with others and, most importantly, fun!
- Please dress your child in comfortable, relaxed-fitting clothes.
What will your child achieve?
- Developed social skills by taking part in games and activities where sharing and turn taking are important and taking responsibility for their actions is noticed and praised.
- Developed physical skills by engaging in a variety of outdoor and indoor activities, which all lead to increased self-esteem, confidence and emotional intelligence.
Read NextWhat's on in mini