Our New Campus
In December 2017 Claires Court, with Maidenhead Hockey Club and Berkeley Homes, submitted plans for our new school campus at Cannon Lane, adjacent to Claires Court’s current site for Junior Boys at Ridgeway.
The proposal will enable us to consolidate our three sites across Maidenhead into a single campus providing high-quality education and sports facilities to enhance the learning environment for our pupils.
The proposed scheme will:
- Deliver a unified and modern school campus which is fit for purpose
- Enable a sustainable future for Claires Court, its pupils and its employees
- Provide a learning environment which will enable our pupils to continue to thrive, succeed and achieve
- Facilitate an important educational choice for local parents
- Serve as the permanent new home of Maidenhead Hockey Club whose members will enjoy access to a clubhouse and all-weather pitches
- Provide much-needed high-quality family homes - including 30% affordable housing - to enable the delivery of the school campus
- Preserve, enhance and create areas for wildlife
- Retain the School's values, offering and ethos
The following pages give more detail on the future of Claires Court and where we have come from, along with information about the organisations enabling the school’s vision to provide an enhanced and high quality learning environment for our pupils.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org