Welcome to the Parent pages of the website.
Within this section you will find everything from recent bulletins to term dates, policies and the activities programme; the quick links below take you to the most frequently visited areas. To add to your child's cashless catering account, please use the payment portal, to update your contact details or view your child's report, please use the report portal.
REPORT PORTAL (SCHOOLBASE)
Here you can access:
- Contact Information
- Activity Booking
- Specific Consents
- Medical Details
- Attendance record
Help guide for Report Portal (Schoolbase).
If you do not have your login please email our system administrator John Carr.
PAYMENT PORTAL – ONLINE PAYMENT
Through the Payment Portal you can top up cashless catering, review your child’s dining room purchases, pay for trips and activities. Details on how to use it are below, for further assistance please email the Finance Office.
how to use the payment portal
TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
• Use any of the e-mail addresses you have provided to the Registrar.
• You will be sent an e-mail with a link; follow this link to set up your login name and password. Your user name can be your email address and passwords are case sensitive.
HOW TO PAY
• You will be shown items available for payment for your child.
• Choose items for which you wish to pay and proceed to pay through WorldPay. Debit and Mastercard/Visa credit cards are accepted for payment.
The listing of a pay item for your child does not imply that it is owing – only that you can pay online if it is applicable to your child.
The School will not record or retain your card details.
**TIP** for making payments for more than one child
Once you have selected payments for the first child, click the centre button ‘make changes/add a child’ to select second or subsequent children and their payments. Once you have added all items/children, select ‘finish and pay’.
CHANGING OR FORGOTTEN DETAILS
• If you change your email address on your school record, your login name and password will not change.
• If you forget your login name please e-mail the Finance Office to reset your account
• If you forget your password, there is a link on the Pay Portal website to reset your password.
CANCELLATION AND PERMISSION
Where trips are cancelled, full refunds will be made. If the trip goes ahead as planned but your child does not attend for any reason, we will endeavour to obtain a refund from the trip operator or, where appropriate, from the School’s insurers.
Even if you pay for a trip online, the School requires written permission for your child to participate and the tear-off permission slip should still be returned. If you have paid or intend to pay online please indicate this on the slip.
We regret that School Fees cannot be paid through the Pay Portal. The School’s terms and conditions are for payment of Fees by directdebit.
If you require any assistance please contact the Finance Office on 01628 327350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The school has formed an excellent partnership with parents, who are highly satisfied with the education provided.