Teacher of Food and Nutrition
We have an exciting opportunity for an excellent Teacher of Food and Nutrition to join our thriving senior girls’ school, from September 2016.
This is a part-time post working approximately 50% of timetable; however this post could be full-time if the successful applicant is experienced in teaching Art and Textiles to KS4.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU MUST BE:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS obtained in the appropriate subject and age range
- Experienced teaching Food and Nutrition up to KS4; applicants able to offer Art and Textiles to KS4, will have a distinct advantage
- Keen to use your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery
- An effective team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team
Above all you need to like young people to want the very best for them and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child – including all learners – and achieving high standards, within a creative, broad and innovative curriculum.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
How to Apply
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
MAIDENHEAD SL6 6AW
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Monday 11 April 2016, please apply as soon as possible as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint before the closing date. Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 18 April 2016.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.
Claires Court is an equal opportunities employer.