Teacher of Maths
We are seeking a highly motivated and inspiring Teacher of Maths, who is able to teach Maths to students of all abilities across Key stages 3 to 5. We invite applications from either NQT or more experienced teachers to join our highly committed team. This is a full-time post, based at our senior boys’ school, from September 2016.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU MUST BE:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS obtained in the appropriate subject and age range
- Experienced teaching Maths up to KS5
- Keen to use your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery
- An effective team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you need to like children, to want the very best for them and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child – including all learners – and achieving high standards, within a creative, broad and innovative curriculum.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
How to Apply
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
MAIDENHEAD SL6 6AW
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Thursday 7 April 2016, please apply as soon as possible as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint before the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.
Claires Court is an equal opportunities employer.
Junior Boys Raise Over £1700 for Charity Cake Sale!
There was a real buzz in the air at Junior Boys when pupils...Read more